Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matcha cake and black tea
Hi forum,
How is your high tea? For me, I have matcha cake with black tea. Matcha is the powder of what we call green tea.
Exactly, I don't like the flavor of green tea, but the dessert made from it is pretty delicious and beautiful.
Black tea is my favorite for it's special taste. With both of them, I enjoy my afternoon a lot.
I like the matcha tea with the swiss roll. The mixture of taste gives me the power during my all day.
(12-06-2017, 11:51 AM)Sarararah Wrote: Hi forum,
How is your high tea? For me, I have matcha cake with black tea. Matcha is the powder of what we call green tea.
Exactly, I don't like the flavor of green tea, but the dessert made from it is pretty delicious and beautiful.
Black tea is my favorite for it's special taste. With both of them, I enjoy my afternoon a lot.
I enjoy Tiramisu and black tea.  They are good choices for afternoon tea. Blush
Once I was on island sri-lanka and bought there some tea and I wanted to say that it was the best tea which I ever tested! You should visit that place specialy for the tea.
(18-04-2018, 09:59 AM)Kimberybery Wrote: Once I was on island sri-lanka and bought there some tea and I wanted to say that it was the best tea which I ever tested! You should visit that place specialy for the tea.

What's the name of the tea?