Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you tried bubble tea yet?
Rainbow 
Have you tried bubble tea yet? Whether you're simply curious or have already tried a bubble tea or two, you'll quickly find that this popular Taiwanese tea drink comes with many options. There are thousands of possibilities for bubble tea: some types of bubble tea are known worldwide and there are numerous flavors available. Whether you're making bubble tea at home or ordering it at a tea shop, the options can be overwhelming. There are many types of tea in bubble tea, such as black tea, green tea and oolong tea. And many types of milk used in it, fresh milk, coconut milk and so on. You should try once.
you have a picture of it? Would be nice to see it.

(20-06-2017, 02:57 AM)mme me Wrote: Have you tried bubble tea yet? Whether you're simply curious about this or have already tried a bubble tea or two, you'll quickly find that this popular Taiwanese tea drink comes with many options. There are thousands of possibilities for bubble tea: some types of bubble tea are known worldwide and there are numerous flavors available.

I've not heard of bubble tea before. I'd love to try it.
(20-06-2017, 07:02 PM)admin Wrote: you have a picture of it? Would be nice to see it.
Just like these.

(16-07-2017, 08:50 AM)Vanderhoff Wrote: I've not heard of bubble tea before. I'd love to try it.

Yeah~ You would not disappoint you,just try it.
Where would you get this? Looks cool for the summer time.

(16-07-2017, 08:50 AM)Vanderhoff Wrote:
(20-06-2017, 02:57 AM)mme me Wrote: Have you tried bubble tea yet? Whether you're simply curious about this or have already tried a bubble tea or two, you'll quickly find that this popular Taiwanese tea drink comes with many options. There are thousands of possibilities for bubble tea: some types of bubble tea are known worldwide and there are numerous flavors available. Hydromax

I've not heard of bubble tea before. I'd love to try it.

These are not the trouble things but the serious matter are not making the hits